During pregnancy, there are times when you need to travel long distances which may take more than five hours. Unlike ordinary traveling, traveling far during pregnancy requires special preparation so that fetal development in the womb remains safe. Not only that, Mother also wants to enjoy the trip without feeling low back pain or other disorders, right? Check out tips for traveling far away during the next pregnancy, ma’am!
Tips on Traveling Using a Car
A comfortable and safe trip is certainly an important thing to pay attention to for the health of pregnant women and fetal development in the womb. If you are traveling by car, you should first consider the following:
• The 14th to 28th weeks of pregnancy can generally be the safest time to travel far, for example a trip that takes more than five hours. Because, at that time the risk of my mother having a miscarriage and lower preterm labor.
• During pregnancy, you should not drive a car by yourself, especially when traveling long distances, for example out of town. So, invite your father, relatives, or closest friends, Mom.
• When traveling by car, wear a lower seat belt so as not to put too much pressure on the stomach and fetus.
• Avoid traveling far away on an empty stomach, especially if you often experience morning sickness. Provide snacks and enough water to prevent nausea.
• Bring personal medicines and various equipment that makes you feel comfortable during the trip, such as jackets and pillows.
• Prepare a plastic bag just in case if you want to vomit. Generally this condition is prone to occur in the first trimester.
• Try to get out of the car at least once every two hours to reduce the pressure on the bladder and improve … Read More