A perfect place to start a newlife for loving honeymoons is the place Puri lying in the state of Odisha. It is very famous among tourist for the mixture of tourism and devotion. It is famous for beaches and is the best-known place for honeymoon packages. Puri having thepilgrimage centres like Rameshwaram, Badrinath and Dwarka. In India, among the holy places to visit, Puri is counted among on the seventh position.
Some of the temples in Puri
For all these religious places it is the most visited place by the travellers, tourist and honeymoons in different seasons and occasions.
- Jagannath Temple- Jagannath temple, popularly known as Jagannath Puri Mandir, is among the char dhams and the most visited place by Hindus to obtain blessings and good vibes from the divine god.
- Vimala Temple- Vimala temple popularly known for his lovely architecture, devoted to Vimala Devi and is situated in the complex of Jagannath Temple.
- Konark sun temple- it is a very famous temple, devoted to the god of the Sun, it has the look of a huge stone chariot.
Some of the beaches in Purisituation in India Honeymoon & Romantic Packages
- Baliharchandi Beach- Baliharchandi Beach is popular for serene and calm atmosphere. One of the best thing for honeymoon couples is that this beach is not crowded at all, and among the best places to spend some time in alone and to enjoy the gentle waves of the sea and the beauty of a sunset over the sea. No wonder Puri offers cheap Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India.
- Swargadwar beach- It is a calm and lovely beach located in Puri. The name implies “Doorway to Heaven”. It has some long shorelines and gentle waves which is very much soothing, anyone can just sit for hours and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Puribeach – this place is easily accessible by buses and taxis, this sea witnesses thousand of tourists every year, It is a very popular in puri offering Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in Indiaand a ride to boating and horseriding for extra added fun. The aarti in the evening is just worth watch and splendid.
As per Hindu beliefs puri is popular and important as well offering Honeymoon and romantic packages Indiaand yet it is another reason it is well connected via railway connecting all major cities for the ease of travelling and for pilgrimage. The railway station of puri handles almost 138,000 passengers and on a daily routine, it plies 92 trains, indeed a very hustle and busy railway platform.
Hotels in Puriprovidesbest Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India
Hotels in Puri provides best accommodation understanding how important your vacation is. The also guides tourists with their purpose of visit. Some of the highly recommended hotels in puri providing honeymoon tour packages in India is Hotel Lotus, Holiday Holiday Resort.the location is good, with good staying options for tourists with basic amenities and luxuries.
Best time to visit in Puri
The two most popular festivals of Puri is Nava Kalebara and Rath Yatra. This events are related to the ruling of the goddess at their time, showing respect to the journey of Lord Krishna starting from Gokul to Mathura. Every year this festival is celebrated on the day second, of asadha.
Amazing Places to visit in Puri
Ananda Food Bazaar is the largest food market in the world anyone must vist here. Gundicha Mandir is the famous one where the lord stays during the seven days of rath yatra festival anfd the garden is denoted as the place for the aunt of lord Jagannath. Balighai Beach is the popular for picnic spot surrounded by causarina trees, it marks as the mouth of Naunai river. Sakshi gopal is the place in Puri where a large life-size picture of child Krishna is created which is the place where Krishna settled the disputes of two Brahmins. There is this Atharnala Bridge created in the era of 13th century. Even there are huge number of touruist places outside the boundary of city which attracts millions of people every year or to spend some quality time or holiday in this places. Balighai is the research centre for sea turtle, which is situated at a distance of 8km from the town. Chilika lajke ia an artificial lake with dolphins situated at a distance of few kilometres from Puri. It is popular in the name of Honeymooners.